About the role
The job is primarily for supporting the Operations Manager in maintaining the Arc building so that it is in a condition fit for purpose and carrying out practical tasks to keep the operation running smoothly. You are expected to work 5 hours per week, plus flexi hours when required.
- Open and lock-up the building when required, this may require moving furniture, and setting up rooms for hirers.
- Pick up/receive delivery
- Carry out routine maintenance/repair/checks
- Maintain garden, including cutting grass when required
- Cover for cleaning when necessary
- Showing hirers how to work devices and appliance in the building
- Proficient in DIY
- Able to respond to calls promptly
- Flexible in working pattern/hours
It will be an advantage if you live close to The Arc.
You will need evidence of a right to work in the UK. Due to the nature of the work at the Arc, we will also require a DBS check for you to be in the building with vulnerable adults and children.
£9 per hour, which is excess of the minimal wage for 23+
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward on an application form.